Are you looking for the best way to recognize outstanding customer service professionals? DIY Awards offers a wide array of personalized customer service award plaques that are unique enough for this high-caliber recognition. Customer service agents are expected to guide the customer, inform the customer, and also must put up with customer frustrations, which are often misplaced. Stellar commitment to customer service is hard to find, so it’s essential that customer service excellence awards be given with care.
When you single out a customer service agent for great work, consider something that can be customized, like these DIY Awards customer service outstanding awards. Each customer service award plques can be inscribed with employee tenure and a message of your choice at no additional cost. Make your customer service stars proud with these beautiful, crystal keepsakes!
Typical Customer Service Award Categories:
- Customer Service Newcomer of the Year aka Rookie of the Year - awarded to those who not only survive, but thrive.
- Customer Service Professional of the Year aka MVP Award - awarded to the top individual customer service and call center professionals
- Customer Service Team of the Year - recognizing the members of individual teams within your overall customer service department or call center.
- Behind the Scenes Award - the award is given to properly recognize internal customer service and/or back office teams. We all know how much it takes behind the scenes to make things happen for our customers and community.
- Team Player Award - the award goes to the person you can count on, who always does what's best for the whole group.
- Above & Beyond Award - the award goes to the person who goes the extra miles, who went above and beyond the normal duty requirements.
- Customer Service Achievement Award - the award is given to recognize specific accomplishments in customer service, whether they are achievement by an individual, a team, or a department.