Show Your Gratitude to Boss, Manager, Supervisor with Crystal Appreciation Plaque from DIY Awards
DIY Awards offers a gorgeous selection of thank you plaques for bosses who go above and beyond. Crafted with 100% optical crystal and finished with deep-etched engravings, our plaques are the perfect way to show someone your appreciation. In addition to their impeccable quality and professional look, our awards are also completely customizable for your occasion.
With our special online personalization tool, you can choose your message, font, logo and other details easily. When your order is complete, we'll laser-engrave and hand-paint your custom details to your specifications — for an entirely unique gift. Contact our customer service team for inspiration and assistance or explore our sample wording ideas below.
Make your supervisor's day when you present a personalized crystal plaque made just for them. Receive your appreciation plaque for your boss within three days with DIY Awards' rush shipping option.
Sample Boss Appreciation Wordings & Messages
- We thank you for being a leader for us, a beloved family man, a real friend and a great champion. Your team cherished and valued your expertise, your commitment, your professionalism, your support, your generosity and humor. We were lucky to have worked with you as our BOSS.
- Thank you for always being supportive and very kind. Thank you for allowing me to be the best leader I can be. You make it easy to want to work hard. Thank you for being a great director.
- Thank you for being the best manager ever! A leader is a teacher who succeeds without taking credit. And, because credit is not taken, credit is received. Thank you for your support and guidance. You are a “one of a kind” boss! It is a pleasure to work for you and with you!
- You are an extraordinary boss with a kind heart. I am grateful to have been a part of your team! Your leadership, support and wonderful sense of humor have made a lasting impression.
- More than a boss, you have been a caring guide and role model. I wish you a very happy Boss's Day!
- Your passion, fairness and creativity set the standard. Thank you for being our driving force!
- You keep our team together and inspire future success. Happy Boss's Day to our fearless leader!
- A guiding light, a shining example, a brave leader. No matter what words you use, it all adds up to you! Happy Boss's Day!
- When the going gets tough and we need a reason to persevere, you're there with motivation. Thank you for seeing us through thick and thin.
- Some people see the future in black and white; some see it in dazzling technicolor! Your vision has motivated and inspired us all… Happy Boss's Day!
- A workplace is nothing without employees, but THIS workplace would be nothing without you! Thank you for the encouragement and guidance.
- Happy Boss's Day to a manager who effortlessly juggles responsibility, creativity and positivity. We are lucky to have you at the helm!
- The cohesiveness of our team, sense of workplace respect and supportive environment at the office can all be attributed to one thing: YOU! Happy Boss's Day!
History and Facts About National Boss's Day
- "Boss" comes from the Dutch word "baas" (meaning "a master"), a standard title for a ship's captain.
- National Boss's Day was started in 1958 when Patricia Bays Haroski registered the holiday to honor her father who was also her boss. She chose his birthday as the date.
- National Boss's Day is celebrated on October 16, or the nearest working day. Hallmark started to sell Boss's Day cards from 1979.
- National Boss's Day has become an international celebration in recent years and now is observed in countries such as England, Australia and South Africa.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics research indicates that about one in five full-time workers has some level of supervisory responsibility over other employees, and about 12 percent of all full-time workers are directly responsible for managing other employees.
- Workplace surveys confirm that one of the most important elements of job satisfaction is a positive relationship between a supervisor and employee.