Father’s Day comes around once a year every June. He’s the man that has supported you his whole life, if you want to choose the perfect way to help your father celebrate this special day and surprise him with a unique gift then look no further.
Day-Of Celebration Ideas
Father's Day is a great day to relax and reunite with everyone in the family. Planning a stress free day for that dad that never stops working or the dad that can’t ever sit still gives them a chance to unwind and rejuvenate.
- Plan a fishing trip or an outdoor family BBQ.
- Take your dad to a ballgame or a favorite sports teams field, even if they’re out of season.
- Offer to help around the yard. A day full of gardening, weeding, or mulching takes the weight of the work off of his plate.
- Hold a Father’s Day party and get all of the father figures in your life together in one place.
Looking for a more tangible gift?
Father's Day Gifts for the Dad Who Enjoys Cooking
- Spice Gift Basket - Dad’s can't refuse a gift basket filled with unique spices. Give him this gift and tell him you’d love to create a great spice rub together for dinner that night. A little father and child time is what every dad is looking for on Fathers Day.
- Cookbook - There have been a number of great cookbooks that have been published recently. Get him a cookbook from his favorite TV chef or a funny find like “The Bob’s Burgers Burger Book” is a surprise anyone would love.
- Instant Pot - An Instant Pot is all the rage right now and for good reason. This appliance is a home cooks dream, making amazing dishes in half the time.
Best Gifts for the Bookworms
Reading is a universally popular pastime, so putting together a reading-themed gift for your dad is a great idea.
- Gift Basket - Buy a few books in your dad’s favorite genre. Add in his favorite snack and a candle to round out this gift basket. He will love the sentiment and he has everything he needs to settle in a get lost in his new favorite book.
- Custom Bookmark - Create a beautifully personalized bookmark. This is an affordable way to give a gift that means the world. Want to take it one step further? If your dad has a favorite author, send a letter or email to the author and see if they can provide a note for your gift. Even better, if there is a book tour in your area, take your custom bookmark and get it signed!
Father's Day Gifts for Dads Who Love Music
- Concert Tickets - Concert tickets are popular gift choice for a father who loves music. Surprising him with a pair of tickets would be sure to put a smile on his face. He’ll love going to see a great artist with his kid.
- Vinyl Record Membership - Is your dad into collecting records? Gift him a membership to a new record each month of this three month membership.
- Headphones - Whether your dad is into an over-ear pair of headphones or a wireless set, he can keep the music with him wherever he goes.
Personalized Crystal Plaques: Perfect for Every Father
If you are looking for a custom crystal gift that your father can cherish forever? Crystal Father's Day plaques can be custom ordered with an etched image or message. Personalization is easy because crystal can be laser etched with a personal message that recognizes the recipient and the reason for the plaque. Engraving a picture of you and your father would be sure to touch your dad’s heart and show him how grateful you are for him.
Whether you want to let him know that he is the “Best Dad” or “Father of the Year” - tell him with a crystal engraved gift plaque from DIY Awards.