A collection of teacher appreciation quotes and appreciation poems that you may write to your teachers, leaders, pastors and counselors at schools and/or churches. These helped us so much and we are blessed by them.
- "whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me" ~Matthew 18:5
- "Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear." ~ 2 Timothy 4:2-
- "A great teacher is a great artist; his medium is not canvas, but the human soul."
- "Every calling is great when greatly pursued" ~ Oliver Wendall Holmes
- "A Good Teacher is like a candle it consumes itself to light the way for others."
- "The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth." ~Dan Rather
- "One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers,
but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings.
The curriculum is so much necessary raw material,
but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and
for the soul of the child." ~ Carl Jung
- "A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom in the pupils." ~Ever Garrison
- "The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." ~ William A. Ward
- "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove.
But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child." ~ Forest Witcraft
"When God created teachers, He gave us special friends To help us understand His world And truly comprehend
The beauty and the wonder Of everything we see, And become a better person With each discovery.
When God created teachers, He gave us special guides To show us ways in which to grow So we can all decide
How to live and how to do What's right instead of wrong, To lead us so that we can lead And learn how to be strong.
"Why God created teachers, In His wisdom and His grace, Was to help us learn to make our world A better, wiser place. " ~ Kevin William Huff
- "God understood our thirst for knowledge, and our need to be led by someone wiser;
He needed a heart of compassion, of encouragement, and patience; Someone who would accept
the challenge regardless of the opposition; Someone who could see potential
and believe in the best in others... So He made Teachers" ~ Unknown