Collecting Best Teacher Appreciation Quotes On Teacher CardsMay 26th, 2011 | Posted by in Appreciation & Recognition Quotes
Teacher appreciation quotes on your thank you teacher cards to express your love and gratitude, It is wonderful and perfect. You can imagine the happy smile on your teacher’s face while they read those warm and beautiful appreciation quotes on cards.
So you must be interested in collecting best teacher appreciation quotes on your teacher cards, not only for teacher appreciation day, they are also suitable for many holiday gift cards.
Like the coming summer vacation and your special gift ideas of the end of school year gift card for teacher, the annual Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day etc are appropriate occasion to show your appreciation.
Here are a collection of teacher appreciation quotes, feel free to use these in awards or gift cards as you pray for or encourage your teachers!
- “When God created teachers, He gave us special friends to help us understand His world And truly comprehend The beauty and the wonder Of everything we see, And become a better person With each discovery.
- I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
- A great teacher is a great artist; his medium is not canvas, but the human soul.
- God understood our thirst for knowledge, and our need to be led by someone wiser; He needed a heart of compassion, of encouragement, and patience; Someone who would accept the challenge regardless of the opposition; Someone who could see potential and believe in the best in others… So He made Teachers
- A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom in the pupils.[Click here to read more]
For those of you looking for teacher appreciation quotes, here are a few sample appreciation messages and layouts that might encourage those who teach. Believe me your thank you teacher card will be unique.
Special thanks for caring,
for love and tenderness;
your patience and generosity,
and boundless thoughtfulness.
You imprint lives forever in our hearts and in our minds.
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William Arthur Ward
- Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource. -President John F. Kennedy
- Teaching is the greatest act of optimism. -Colleen Wilcox
- Often, when I am reading a good book, I stop and thank my teacher. That is, I used to, until she got an unlisted number. ~Author Unknown
- None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps we got here because somebody – a parent, a teacher, an Ivy League crony or a few nuns – bent down and helped us pick up our boots – Author Unknown
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.