Boss Appreciation Quotes, Poems for Boss’s Day 2012September 19th, 2012 | Posted by in Appreciation & Recognition Quotes
There are various ways you can do to express appreciation and support to your boss on Boss’s Day and one popular method is to send a thank you boss gift with personalized Boss’s Day quote or poem.
There are good bosses and there are bad bosses. Whether you share a great rapport with your bosses and get along very well with him, or you are almost at daggers drawn, quotes or poem can be a good to uplift your mood and gain interesting sights into their minds. Scroll down for some interesting quotes and poems on boss.
Boss Day Quotes for Cards
Boss’s Day is a day for employees to show their bosses the appreciation they deserve. Employees generally give cards, flowers, gifts, or gift baskets, based on their boss’s personality and hobbies to show their appreciation and support.
A Boss Day card that says a lot without having too many words is the best way. Cards are known to be personal yet professional, subtle yet meaningful and simple yet ornamented. A funny quote or saying can instantly perk up your superior’s mood!
- “The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
- “A good manager is a man who isn’t worried about his own career but rather the careers of those who work for him.” – H. S. M. Burns
- “Management by objective works – if you know the objectives. Ninety percent of the time you don’t.” – Peter Drucker
- “Everyone rises to their level of incompetence.” – Dr. Lawrence Peter
- “If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.” – Cannon’s Law
- “The secret of successful managing is to keep the five guys who hate you away from the four guys who haven’t made up their minds.” – Casey Stengel
- Most people like hard work. Particularly when they are paying for it. ~Franklin P. Jones
Customize the crystal award/plaque for your boss will be perfect. Every piece of crystal award is hand crafted to its perfection polished to its perfection with exquisite bevels and facets. The award plaques are known for their incredibly clarity, elegant styles and sophisticated workmanship.
When combining the inner beauties of the crystal top boss awards with your special appreciation quotes, you create a personalized award plaque that will be treasured by the recognition ceremony.
- Thanks for being such a great boss! It is a pleasure to work for you and with you!
- Your vision, inspiration and leadership make you an extraordinary boss. It’s a privilege to work for you and with you!
- Every successful team has someone terrific like you leading from the front. Thank you for your inspiration and encouragement!
- More than a boss. You have been a caring guide to me! Wish you a very happy Boss’ Day.
- Your dedication, passion & vision are really inspiring. Thank You for everything you do.
- You are a good boss and I am a very lucky employee! Happy Boss’s Day!
Many employees choose to send a Boss’s Day gift instead when they want to say thank you but if you want to make it more personalized, the gift should also include a thank you poem to make known your sincere appreciation and support for your boss.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.