Typical Customer Service Award Categories:
- Customer Service Newcomer of the Year aka Rookie of the Year - awarded to those who not only survive, but thrive.
- Customer Service Professional of the Year aka MVP Award - awarded to the top individual customer service and call center professionals
- Customer Service Team of the Year - recognizing the members of individual teams within your overall customer service department or call center.
- Behind the Scenes Award - the award is given to properly recognize internal customer service and/or back office teams. We all know how much it takes behind the scenes to make things happen for our customers and community.
- Team Player Award - the award goes to the person you can count on, who always does what's best for the whole group.
- Above & Beyond Award - the award goes to the person who goes the extra miles, who went above and beyond the normal duty requirements.
- Customer Service Achievement Award - the award is given to recognize specific accomplishments in customer service, whether they are achievement by an individual, a team, or a department.